HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test fail with HLK 10075 and win10 build 10074 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

Test Title="HvciHlkTest::HvciTest"

ProcessName="C:\hlk\JobsWorkingDir\Tasks\WTTJobRunA1769851-59F3-E411-80B9-00155D011B06\Te.exe" 

<Error File="base\ci\tests\kits\hvci\hvcihlktest.cpp" Line="71" ErrCode="0x0" ErrType="" ErrorText="Error 0x00000000"UserText="IsFalse(TRUE)" 

Is anybody seeing this issue issue ? Is there any fix for this?

Thanks,

--Rajnish

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 5:34 PM

All replies

• There is a bug in the test so it always fails. The test in builds 10111 and above is fixed.
    Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:08 AM
  • Hi,

Any ideas what is wrong when I get the same error on build 10122?

We are talking about Win10 build version on the test client computer?!

Not a new HLK build, right?

Thank you,

Magnus

Monday, May 25, 2015 12:00 PM
  • This issue is fixed in HLK 10111 and above not in the Win 10 v10111.
    Tuesday, May 26, 2015 9:55 AM
  • Thank you Arpo Adhikari

I went back to "Download Windows HLK RC for Windows 10" in the Windows Insider and tried to get a later version of the HLK but running the download say my HLK is up to date. I downloaded the latest filter and updated them but my HLK still is build 10075 according to "control panel - programs - uninstall". My failed inf test however now shows a success with a notice saying something like "test always fail on build 10075"...

So how do I get build 10111 or later of HLK?

Thank you again for answering

Magnus

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:42 PM
  • I got the same issue. Can someone in the Microsoft HLK team comment please.

thanks,

Kiet

KAL

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 5:43 PM
  • Hi,

This failure is under investigation, a filter will be issued if deemed appropriate.  Please note that the 'HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test' is not in the official Windows Hardware Compatibility Program Playlist so it is not required for driver submission.

The latest Compatibility Program Playlist can be downloaded from the Sydev Portal:

https://sysdev.microsoft.com/en-US/Hardware/compatibilityplaylists/

Thanks,

-Matt.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Matt Gonzalez Tuesday, June 2, 2015 11:48 PM
    Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:14 PM
  • Hi Matt:

If you scroll up this thread, Scott Anderson's comment below:

"There is a bug in the test so it always fails. The test in builds 10111 and above is fixed."

Do you know what is he talking about with regards to builds 10111. Didn't you say that the latest version of the HLK is 10.0.10075?

thanks,

Kiet

KAL

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:14 PM
  • Scott:

Can you please clarify for all of us here, by build 10111 and above, what exactly are these build of? HLK version? Windows 10 build? and how exactly do we get access to this build that you are talking about.

thanks,

Kiet

KAL

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:16 PM
  • Hello:

Now that I test again on Windows 10 RTM x86, with the latest HLK, version 10.0.26624. I got a BSOD on my driver complaining that my driver contains section that is NOT page aligned.

Here are my questions:

1/ Is this test required for driver submission? If it is not since it is not in the compatibility playlist. I am not sure how to tell. 

So, I downloaded the latest compatibility playlist from the above link. Since I know that the "CHAOS" test is required for driver submission. I search in this list and can't find it in there. Therefore, at this point, I am not sure how to use this compatibility to judge whether if a test is required for driver submission or not.

2/ Not sure how to ensure that the driver .text portion is paged aligned. Any comments.

Kiet

KAL

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:30 PM