none
ClickOnce Deployment to Microsoft Azure

Question

• Hi,

I saw some guides about how to make ClickOnce able to update and install from Dropbox, but those were outdated.

So then I saw a lot of guides saying how to do it with Azure.

About an hour ago I purchased an Azure subscription, but turns out that those guides were also outdated and I don't understand anything from the Azure UI. Really, nothing.

I looked a little bit online but couldn't find any new tutorial about Azure and ClickOnce deployment, and even from the couple I found I didn't understand too much.

So... I need help about how to use Azure to deploy/install/update ClickOnce applications.

If you have any other way (not using Azure) fill free to suggest.

Friday, January 1, 2016 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

Clickonce on Azure is currently not available with new documents/article on Azure. I will involve our experts for more details on this at the earliest. Request your patience regarding this.

Girish Prajwal

Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:59 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your answer :)

I have a free month- so I have about 30 days of patience, hope it takes even less :P

I just want to ask that the documents will include as much info as possible, or maybe you can refer me to some "getting started" articles for Azure because I currently not sure where to begin and what articles to read, and as I said, I really don't understand too much about what I can even do with this service. It looks like a lot though :)

Sorry for my English and thank you for your help!

Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:08 PM