A strange error? Help! RRS feed

• Question

• I installed  Visual C++ 2005 Expression in my computer  on driver E: and I also registered, later received a thanks reply, but I can't creat a new project,when I try to creat one,just jump out  a window warning:" Automation 服务器不能创建对象!"(Translated like the following:Automation can't creat an object!).

This morning I installed it ,and reinstall it on driver C:,  I also registed with the same hotmail address  then receive another thanks reply,When I opened the start page, I  select "Help->Register Product"  but  the   Visual C++ 2005 Expression   window tells me "The  product has already been registered!".  And when I try to creat a object,the  same thing happen again .

What's wrong with it? Can someone tell me ?I just can't figure out! Now I am very  anxious because I must use it  thesedays. Many thanks.

Friday, August 18, 2006 1:18 AM

Answers

• This error has happened for others. 

As I recall, it happens when attempting to create a CLR Project, but it should not happen with a Win32 or General project.  Check to see if this is so.

If you are not running as administrator, it may help to elevate your account to administrator and see if you can create a CLR Project.  It may then work after that, even with non-administrator privileges.

If not, the privileges problem that prevents the object creation from happening will have to be explored in greater detail.  In my case, I find that my Antivirus software will attempt to block creation of CLR projects until I give permission for the script to run.  Could this be happening on your machine?

- Dennis

Friday, August 18, 2006 4:50 AM

All replies

• This error has happened for others. 

As I recall, it happens when attempting to create a CLR Project, but it should not happen with a Win32 or General project.  Check to see if this is so.

If you are not running as administrator, it may help to elevate your account to administrator and see if you can create a CLR Project.  It may then work after that, even with non-administrator privileges.

If not, the privileges problem that prevents the object creation from happening will have to be explored in greater detail.  In my case, I find that my Antivirus software will attempt to block creation of CLR projects until I give permission for the script to run.  Could this be happening on your machine?

- Dennis

Friday, August 18, 2006 4:50 AM
  • Ok,I tried all possible options.It still can't work.Perhaps I can try another computer.Thanks to u.
    Friday, August 18, 2006 7:52 AM