Handling SIP (Keyboard) correctly when it hides controls RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have developed my own keyboard for a WM6.5 project I'm working on. It works great however I'm having problems implementing it when it covers controls. I'm looking to essentially replicate the same behaviour as with an iPhone/Android/WinMo7 application when a text box is displayed that is hidden by the keyboard. That is, move all controls up so they are not hidden by the keyboard.

I've sort of replicated this by using a combination of Docking and Anchoring as has been suggested in a couple of threads but it's really not very "sexy". I'm looking for alternatives.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe share some code that shows controls being moved up when the SIP is displayed?

Thanks a million.

--- Val

Val
    Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:35 AM

Answers

• Hi Val,

Yes you can do it as per your requirement, what you have to do.. you have to add all controls in Panel then only you can achieve such kind of functionality on your windows mobile. you have to manage *Bounds* property of Panel control that contains all child controls.

see here is an example you can refer it.

Hope it helps

- Pavan [MCTS - Windows Mobile 5.0] If you find my post is helpful for you then mark as a answer and vote it.
    • Edited by WmDev Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:16 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Jesse Jiang Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jesse Jiang Friday, September 16, 2011 7:25 AM
    Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:15 PM