Please Help & Support ME!!!!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

my all Projects after compile or debug or NOW Debugging Crash layout & Changed SIZE form!! and object UI for example 'Label' or RaidioButton' or 'TextBox' or ....  changed the Size & Movement in Form and Form chaned Size???!!!!

checked & tested in VS 2013 & 2015

My Laptop is : Lenovo Y5070

please check the pic in Attach file

Thanks.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Hooman,

>>i checked  in other VS Machine and was not problem!!

If the same project works well in other machine, at least, we could know that it is not the project issue.

>>and check again but crashed again and again!!! 

>>i checked in VS 2013 & 2015!!

(1)So you installed two VS versions in the same machine, am I right? If so, what are your system configurations? We have to make sure that it is not the hardware issue.

(2)To make sure that it is not the user account issue, if you add a new user as the admin, and then log-in your windows using the new user, how about the result if you debug/run a simple Winform app?

(3) Not debug your app, just clean and rebuild the solution, and then run your app using "start without debugging(F5)", how about the result?

(4)Of course, to make sure that it is not the VS settings issue, please reset your VS settings, and then create a simple app, test it again.

TOOLS->Import and Export Settings Wizard->Reset all settings->select “No, just reset settings, overwriting my current settings”->Choose a Default Collection of settings.

(5) Please close all third party tools or processes like the Anti-Virus or others during debugging your app.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

my all Projects after compile or debug or NOW Debugging Crash layout & Changed SIZE form!! and object UI for example 'Label' or RaidioButton' or 'TextBox' or ....  changed the Size & Movement in Form and Form chaned Size???!!!!

checked & tested in VS 2013 & 2015

My Laptop is : Lenovo Y5070

• Merged by lake Xiao Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:38 AM DUPLICATED
    Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:44 AM
  • Hi Hooman Farmanbordar,

>>my all Projects after compile or debug or NOW Debugging Crash layout & Changed SIZE form!! and object UI for example 'Label' or RaidioButton' or 'TextBox' or ....  changed the Size & Movement in Form and Form chaned Size???!!!!

Did it work well before? Do you test it in other VS machine?

If you create a blank Winform app, and then add a simple control, whether it still has this issue?

If it worked well before, I suggest you run your VS in safe mode, check it again.

Devenv.exe /SafeMode

At least, we could know that whether it is related to add-ins or extension tools.

Of course, if it worked well in other machine, we would think about the VS or the windows Environment.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:34 AM
  • Hi Hooman Farmanbordar,

>>my all Projects after compile or debug or NOW Debugging Crash layout & Changed SIZE form!! and object UI for example 'Label' or RaidioButton' or 'TextBox' or ....  changed the Size & Movement in Form and Form chaned Size???!!!!

Did it work well before? Do you test it in other VS machine?

If you create a blank Winform app, and then add a simple control, whether it still has this issue?

If it worked well before, I suggest you run your VS in safe mode, check it again.

Devenv.exe /SafeMode

At least, we could know that whether it is related to add-ins or extension tools.

Of course, if it worked well in other machine, we would think about the VS or the windows Environment.

Best Regards,

Jack

Hi Jack and very tank you for response.

yes i checked  in other VS Machine and was not problem!!

i install Windows 10 again on my laptop and VS 2015 first app install on windows. and check again but crashed again and again!!! 

it is critical bug or problem!! i don't know!!

please help me please because my project ..... down

I do not know what to do!!

after debug , form is small,  and please check the pic in attach file...

why, why Form small after debug or compile (just) on my laptop?!! (Lenovo Y5070)!!!!

Interestingly all of app or work in laptop is Full NORMAL.! without any problem.

just VS!! i checked in VS 2013 & 2015!!

thanks Jack for help me.

Best Regards,

Hooman

Please Help Me
    Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:43 AM
  • Hi Hooman,

>>i checked  in other VS Machine and was not problem!!

If the same project works well in other machine, at least, we could know that it is not the project issue.

>>and check again but crashed again and again!!! 

>>i checked in VS 2013 & 2015!!

(1)So you installed two VS versions in the same machine, am I right? If so, what are your system configurations? We have to make sure that it is not the hardware issue.

(2)To make sure that it is not the user account issue, if you add a new user as the admin, and then log-in your windows using the new user, how about the result if you debug/run a simple Winform app?

(3) Not debug your app, just clean and rebuild the solution, and then run your app using "start without debugging(F5)", how about the result?

(4)Of course, to make sure that it is not the VS settings issue, please reset your VS settings, and then create a simple app, test it again.

TOOLS->Import and Export Settings Wizard->Reset all settings->select “No, just reset settings, overwriting my current settings”->Choose a Default Collection of settings.

(5) Please close all third party tools or processes like the Anti-Virus or others during debugging your app.

Best Regards,

Jack

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:17 AM