none
How can we get the Filter Graph for CameraDshowApp in wince 6.0? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

We want get the Camera frame date and then could do some transform in wince6 on s5pv210 board. I think we need a transform filter to do that. But I could get nothing about the transform filter's input pin information, so I want to get the filter graph of CameraDshowApp. 

I found a graphedit on WINCE6, but I can't find the capture filter in the graphedit.

Could anyone give me any suggestion?

Thanks

Yanbin Yue

gg

Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:20 AM

Answers

• There is a CameraGrabber filter available.Using which you can grab the frame and modify before giving it to the Renderer.Check the source available in the CameraFramework.cpp for registering the grabber filter in the filtergraph.

Regards,
    Prabu [eMVP]
    • Marked as answer by Yanbin Yue Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:04 AM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 6:34 AM
  • Check out the CameraGrabber directory present in the WINCE600\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA\CAMERAGRABBER.
    Also it was a typo,I was about to mention Captureframework.cpp which is found in WINCE600\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA\FRAMEWORK and not cameraframework.cpp

Regards,
    Prabu [eMVP]
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:22 AM

All replies

• The CameraFramework source present on the private code supports functions which can be used to develop full functional directshow camera application

--- Misbah

Senior Design Engineer T.E.S Electroni Solutions (Bangalore-India) www.tes-dst.com email-misbah.khan@tes-dst.com

• Edited by Misbah Khan Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:03 AM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:02 AM
  • Thanks a lot for reply.

Has any doc to introduce that?

By the way, could we compile a tools from the BSP? We want to use the tools only for test, if we take a lot time to make the tools, it looks very waste of time.

gg

• Edited by Yanbin Yue Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:42 AM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:42 AM

• DirectShow sample camera application source code resides in the ($(WINCEROOT)\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA) directory of the WINCE 6 installation.

The below link could be helpful

http://www.e-consystems.com/blog/windowsce/?p=697

http://www.e-consystems.com/blog/camera/?tag=wince-6-0

I dont think compilation takes time. You need to browse to the folder and compile.

--- Misbah

Senior Design Engineer T.E.S Electroni Solutions (Bangalore-India) www.tes-dst.com email-misbah.khan@tes-dst.com

• Edited by Misbah Khan Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:29 AM typo error
    • Proposed as answer by Misbah Khan Monday, March 4, 2013 5:28 AM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:29 AM
  • I have compiled the cameraapp sample code. We want to get the frame date which is captured from the camera, but the cameraapp has not interface to do that, so we want to write a transfer filter to do that. But I cant find the capture filter's output pin information.

Could you give me any suggestion?

gg

Friday, March 1, 2013 7:02 AM
  • Hi,

Check out the  GetVideoRenderStats() function in the \WINCE600\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA\FRAMEWORK\captureframework.cpp,using which you can retrive the actual frame rate which is rendered by the renderer.

g_DShowCaptureGraph.GetVideoRenderStats(&stats);
    RETAILMSG(1,(TEXT("ActualRate=%d\r\n"),(int)(stats.dActualRate * 1000)));

Regards,

Prabu [eMVP]

• Edited by Prabu[MCTS] Friday, March 1, 2013 7:10 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Misbah Khan Monday, March 4, 2013 5:28 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Yanbin Yue Wednesday, March 6, 2013 2:56 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 7:09 AM
  • Hello Prabu

We want change the data before the frame data have been render, so I think we need to write a transform filter between capture filter and color convert filter. Do you think so? 

But I could not find the capture filter output pin information.

Thanks

Yanbin Yue

gg

Monday, March 4, 2013 1:59 AM
  • There is a CameraGrabber filter available.Using which you can grab the frame and modify before giving it to the Renderer.Check the source available in the CameraFramework.cpp for registering the grabber filter in the filtergraph.

Regards,
    Prabu [eMVP]
    Monday, March 4, 2013 6:34 AM
  • Hello Prabu

The output file of samplegrabber in the test directory is a static library, must I create a solution to generate a dll ? And do you mean the CaptureFramework.cpp? I can't find the CameraFramework.cpp in my wince directory.

Thanks very much

Yanbin Yue

gg

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 3:06 AM
  • Check out the CameraGrabber directory present in the WINCE600\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA\CAMERAGRABBER.
    Also it was a typo,I was about to mention Captureframework.cpp which is found in WINCE600\PRIVATE\TEST\MULTIMEDIA\DIRECTX\DSHOW\CAMERA\FRAMEWORK and not cameraframework.cpp

Regards,
    Prabu [eMVP]
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:22 AM
  • Hello Prabu

I have get add the grabber into the graph filter, It looks like I could do any change for the frame data in the filter.

Thanks very much.

Yanbin Yue

gg

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:04 AM