ssrs RRS feed

• Question

• after user login on SSRS dashboard(URL), how can we implement that user has downloaded the ssrs reports in any file format or not?

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 5:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Sorry, but it's not clear what you mean here? Do you mean to check if a user has exported a Report in file Format? You can query it from ReportServer database => view ExecutionLogX => column "Format"

SELECT Format, *
    FROM dbo.ExecutionLog3

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Hi raju145,

I am not clear about your requirement, did you want to download report in other format? If so, you could open the corresponding report, then click the export button to choose the format you want

In addition, you also can disable or enable some format in rereportsever.config file with (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL  Server\MSRS13.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer). You can refer to Export Reports and  RsReportServer.config Configuration File for details.

If your requirement is not similar above, could you please inform me in details? So that I can help you correctly.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 6, 2017 6:42 AM