none
In outlook 2013 Add-In, Adding dynamic menu to <splitButton idMso="DialMenu"> is working and the same code is not working in outlook 2010 Add-In. RRS feed

• Question

• In outlook 2013 Add-In, Adding dynamic menu to <splitButton idMso="DialMenu"> is working and the same code is not working in outlook 2010 Add-In. please let me know, if i am missing something. Below is the xml and screen shot

<contextMenu idMso="ContextMenuFlaggedContactItem">

<splitButton idMso="DialMenu">

<menu>             <dynamicMenu id="CallContactwithFreedomvoice " label="CallContactwithFreedomvoice"                          getContent="OnGetContenttest"                           insertAfterMso="Call"/>          </menu>       </splitButton>    </contextMenu> 

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:06 PM

All replies

• Hello Narasimha,

> code is not working in outlook 2010 Add-In

Could you please be more specific? Are callbacks invoked?

Do you get any UI errors in Outlook? See How to: Show Add-in User Interface Errors for more information.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:23 PM
  • Hi Narasimha prasad2,

Based on the description, the context menu for the flagged contact doen't work in Outlook. I am tring to rerpoduce this issue however failed.

I suggest that you check the state of the add-in first to see wether the add-in was loaded successfully.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:37 AM