Can't find my app on store (app is public, and available to all market places) RRS feed

• Question

• Hy everyone,

I have published a Windows Phone app over a month ago. I've hidden the app for a few times and after some time I showed the app in the store and people could find it. I've had a major update to put on the app so I've again hidden the app because I didn't want users to download the buggy app.

On my dashboard I've clicked on "Show app in store",  my app has the option "public" selected on the store, it also has a url towards it and is alive and the update was submitted, the app has no submission processes going on and the box „hide from users browsing or searching the store “is unchecked and the app is distributed to all countries except China.

I have now been waiting for 2 business days to be shown on the store (Never waited such a long time), but this hasn't happened yet. Should I wait longer or do you think i missed something while revealing the app or updating it.

• Edited by esunic Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:12 PM
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:53 PM

All replies

• Hi esunic, you should check your app description and keyword.

App keyword is very important for search engine.

you can try to add more keyword, usually help your app to re-index.

Friday, November 21, 2014 8:59 AM
  • All of my keywords are placed in the appropriate textbox. But still nothing, by the way I'm searching my app by app name and still nothing. 3days have passed, what do you suggest?
    Friday, November 21, 2014 9:18 AM
  • Hello, I'm having the same problem: my game released last week has not yet appeared in the store.
    Friday, November 21, 2014 12:12 PM
  • This is unbelievable, I just published my same app written in java for android and now I m waiting for the app to appear in WP store. I hope that I will see it every minute or so.
    Friday, November 21, 2014 2:40 PM

• I have other apps in the store, I've never had any problems. this even if the public can download the others do not, I lose another week?
    I forgot I put it on store windows yesterday and is already available ....
    • Edited by LandSlide85 Friday, November 21, 2014 4:00 PM
    Friday, November 21, 2014 3:58 PM
  • It is on the STORE!, This is the first time that I had to wait for such a long time for my app to appear on the store. It seems that you can't do anything apart from waiting...
    Friday, November 21, 2014 7:13 PM
  • Well.. Then I just have to wait..
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Yesterday on chat support they said it is a known problem and they are working on it.
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:31 PM
  • ha deliberato, per fortuna
    Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:33 AM
  • I have updated my app. And now I can not see my app in the store of my country (Croatia) but can in other stores (for example USA). it is aimed for all of the students from Croatia and many of them are complaining that they can not find it on the store. While updating I haven' touched anything (every option stayed the same). Could someone tell me where the problem is)
    Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:13 PM
  • The Store search is broken for many apps:

http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-store-slacking-your-apps-are-still-there

My app is missing too. I opened a Support ticket: its a known issue, but doesn't seem worthy of a Sticky here.

Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:51 PM
  • Well 15 minutes after I opened a Support ticket, the issue was resolved and my app was back in the Store. Awesome! If anyone else is effected by this, contact Support. Took a minute to get someone on Chat then 15 minutes for the fix.
    Thursday, November 27, 2014 5:16 PM