Unable to acess my MSDN account RRS feed

• Question

• Unable to acess my MSDN account.  It gives me error your subscription has expired,however on mail screen it shows it is valid till 2016
    Thursday, August 30, 2012 2:33 PM

All replies

• Sorry about this Toonnio.  Given your description, chances are pretty good that you have a VL Subscription, and your VL Administrator made some sort of change to your subscription.  The expiration date isn't the only reason that a subscription can stop being "Active" .  I'm not an expert on the VLSC system that your Administrator is using, but my understanding is that sometimes when they make changes to subscriptions, they can remove your active status, until those changes are 'published.'  Your administrator may need to republish your subscription. Again, I'm not an expert on this system, and I'm sure that i'm not using the right terms, but this is the gist of what could be happening.  They also, of course, could've disabled your subscription intentionally.

Contact your Volume License Administrator in your organization (the person that gave you your MSDN Subscription) for assistance, or if you dont have any luck going that route, contact our customer service team using info posted here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

• Proposed as answer by Mike Kinsman Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:49 PM
    Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:49 PM
  • In addition to Mike's reply - The subscription can be hold by the VLSC Administrator or it could have been removed. If it is removed you can't get the same subscription back.

Regards,
    prathaprabhu

Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:36 PM