How to make my app Windows 10 Desktop only? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have the following app with the following certification review rejection status:

The app's core functions are not usable.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Launch the app on a Windows Phone device.
    2. Notice that the app does not work in full screen mode, only the middle part of the interface is visible.

Tip: A Windows app may run flawlessly during development and testing, but after submitting it for certification testing, the app may crash or perform unexpectedly. Along these same lines, your app may not perform as expected after publication. This resource, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2859130, explains the most common reasons for this along with remedies.

Now my App was designed to work only for Windows 10 Desktop. I've already modified the TargetDeviceFamily to Windows.Desktop and the app still got rejected for the same reason that it cannot be tested on Windows phones.

Any help with what I need to do ?

Thank you.

• Edited by Mythul Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:31 AM
    • Moved by Barry Wang Friday, July 1, 2016 7:41 AM
    Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Mythul,

For your case is windows store relative issue, we have helped you move the case to Submitting and Publishing Apps forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards, Sunteen Wu

Friday, July 1, 2016 7:52 AM
  • Hello Mythul,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may best assist. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 9:46 PM