none
VS2017 and IIS debugging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anyone help ne with this error? I have tried lots of solutions such as iisreset and still no joy.

I've been looking at this for about three days now.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:55 AM

All replies

• Are you sure IIS is setup properly?  Maybe you can try using the web platform installer with recommend asp.net settings
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:07 AM
  • Hi MartinV1970,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

As this error, I find a similar issue. You may Enabling Integrated Windows Authentication in IIS Manager:

• Turn on window feature:Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features ->Turn Windows features on or off -> Internet Information Services -> World Wide Web Services ->Security -> Windows Authentication.
    • Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, navigate to your web site, double-clickAuthentication icon under IIS category, and enable Windows Authentication.

BTW, since the issue is more related to IIS which has its own forum here: https://forums.iis.net/, you could post your issue to IIS forum, there you would get detected support.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:30 AM