How do I disable javascript in ASP.NET 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• User733183997 posted
    Hi, I want to disable javascript in my mobile web application for the BlackBerry. With all the controls javascript is enabled on this device and it doesn't support it. With asp.net 1.1, no problem - but now with this adaptive rendering it just produces javascript for this (popular) mobile device.
    Saturday, August 7, 2004 11:37 AM

All replies

• User733183997 posted
    Nothing yet, and I spend two days on it. Did almost everything (I believe). Compiled a new .browser (50 or so) configuration in /browsers. Copied it to /browser in the web site. The strangest thing is when I do a lblInfo.Text = Request.Browser.JavaScript The browser display tells me that javascript is disabled (ie: false), but (in this case) the ContentPager still renders javascript in its tag for the DataList. I use the (7510) RIM simulator to test. I've read the contents of (great article, found after spending 2 days searching on Google) http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/ASPNET-AuthorSrvrCntrlAdapters.asp over and over, tried everything, but not the desired result yet.
    Sunday, August 8, 2004 2:11 PM