none
MODERATOR ATTENTION REQUIRED (PLEASE, URGENT) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

First of all, I'm very sorry for opening this topic under this forum. Normally I wouldn't do that but accidentally i shared my client's name and projects name on the code part of my post on the forum. But i was really tired and i missed it. When i realized it, i edited my post but there was already an answer which contains it. I need it to be edited as soon as possible. I tried to reach the person who wrote that post but i could not. I also cannot send him message over forum.

I also send an e-mail to 
    msdnmg@microsoft.com address but I don't think that's the fastest way of remove those words.

If any moderator see this post, please remove these words from last post of topic which is posted by OssieMac, those words were in my initial message. Please delete those as soon as possible, otherwise i'm gonna have huge problem with my manager and my boss.

My topic can be reached from here: http://bit.ly/SLPZlT

List of words those needs to be removed: "*******"  & "*****" & ***** ******" & "*******"

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:40 PM

Answers

• Changes made as requested. I assume you also want the same words removed from your this post.

If OssieMac has answered your original question perhaps you might add a comment to that effect and mark.

• Marked as answer by Teymour Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:30 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:22 PM

All replies

• Changes made as requested. I assume you also want the same words removed from your this post.

If OssieMac has answered your original question perhaps you might add a comment to that effect and mark.

• Marked as answer by Teymour Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:30 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:22 PM

Thank you very much. I'm very appreciated for your help. Actually i'm very nwe with vba and i had no time to study on his answer properly since i'm trying to figure out how to get moderation support. But i will reply him for sure. =)
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:30 PM