Crystal Report Data Display Problem RRS feed

• Question

• User1908278553 posted

Hi ,

kindly help me ,

i have 16 Question Show Answer on Report with 3 option [ Yes,No,Nothing) in the form of checkbox

but in database field [ Question ,yes,no,nothing] that save in this format

Q   yes   no nothing

1     0      0     1

2     0       1    0

3     1      0      0

--     --     --     --

16    0      1     0

Crystal Rept Formula

If (({sp_Loadsurveyformanswers_report1.questionid}=1) and  {sp_Loadsurveyformanswers_report1.yes} = 1) then
    Chr(254)
    Else

Chr(168)

If (({sp_Loadsurveyformanswers_report1.questionid}=2) and  {sp_Loadsurveyformanswers_report1.yes} = 1) then
    Chr(254)
    Else

Chr(168)

after create 16 formula for yes & no & nothing and place on report then this report repeat 16 pages with checkbox each row

That Show like that

Page 1

Question                        yes           no                  not

xyz                             checked       not check        not check

ywx                               empty        empty             empy

page 2

Question                        yes           no                  not

xyz                            empty            empty          empty

ywx                            checked       not check        not check

Friday, March 1, 2013 2:43 AM

Answers

• User371383779 posted

I understood your problem partially, but i could suggest some measures to rectify the problem

1. Ensure you do not have repeating rows in your datasource that is bound to crystal report object.
    2. Ensure there is not groping has been done in crystal report accidently. This may be the case when it repeats all the sixteen rows on report.
    3. If possible then copy the chunks of the code here that may be at fault in your opinion.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 8:38 AM

All replies

• User371383779 posted

I understood your problem partially, but i could suggest some measures to rectify the problem

1. Ensure you do not have repeating rows in your datasource that is bound to crystal report object.
    2. Ensure there is not groping has been done in crystal report accidently. This may be the case when it repeats all the sixteen rows on report.
    3. If possible then copy the chunks of the code here that may be at fault in your opinion.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 8:38 AM
  • User-578610739 posted

Hi

what is the issue ? pl. explain

please take 3 parameter of crystal report, give above condition in that and  then place into detail section.

Monday, March 11, 2013 11:03 AM