VS2010 MPF Language Service: Enabling Autorecover RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I would like to enable auto recover for my language service in Visual Studio Isolated Shell, but if I browse to the Autorecover tab in the Options menu, the options are greyed out an inaccessible.  I assume that I must write the methods that perform the Autorecover functionality.  Is there any documentation on how to proceed with this?  I haven't been able to find any examples to date.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks,

Giawa

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 12:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Giawa,

As far as I know, The auto recover feature is a IDE feature.

I tested a isolated IDE using VS2008, we can enable this feature. But in VS2010 version, it is greyed.

I'm looking into this issue, and I will update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Yi 

Yi Feng Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:55 AM
  • Hello,

I recommend you post this issue to our Connect feedback portal. Our developer will evaluate them seriously and take them into consideration when designing future release or service pack of the Visual C++.

Yi

Yi Feng Li [MSFT]
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, November 11, 2011 2:05 AM
  • Hi Yi,

Thanks for your reply.  So, there is not currently a way to enable this in VS2010 Isolated Shell?  I will post a topic on the Connect feedback portal, as suggested.  Please let me know if you receive any further information regarding this.  Thanks,

Giawa

Monday, November 21, 2011 6:12 PM
  • Hi Giawa,

Could you also share the connect link to us? It will be help to track this issue from another members who are also insterested in the same issue.

Regards,

Yi

Yi Feng Li [MSFT]
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:27 AM
    • Edited by Giawa Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Yi Feng Li Friday, December 9, 2011 9:35 AM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:17 PM
  • Thank you for sharing the link

Yi

Yi Feng Li [MSFT]