Data flow Manual trigger Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I am currently having a problem with a particular problems with pipeline a pipeline that contain data flow.

Every time i run it with Manual/Timer trigger option of Data factory, the Pipeline and Data flow will be give out errors similar like below. 

'If Activity' error:

{ "clusterId": "0305-062905-begs557", "runPageUrl": "", "effectiveIntegrationRuntime": "IR-AZ-HOSTED (Southeast Asia)", "executionDuration": 563, "durationInQueue": { "integrationRuntimeQueue": 0 } }

DataFlow give out this errors:

{ "errorCode": "4501", "message": "Hit unexpected exception and execution failed.", "failureType": "UserError", "target": "DF_xxxx_xxxx_xxxx", "details": [] }

However, When I try to run the Debug of this Pipeline with the same Integration run time, the pipeline can run successful.

This error has plague me and my team for like a week with no solution in sight.

Thank you in advance for any support. 

Best regards,

Friday, March 6, 2020 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi MinhHoang242602,

Sorry you are experiencing this. Would you please provide us below details to dive deeper into the issue?

Pipeline Run ID of the failed run?
    Activity Run ID if the failed run?
    What is the Data Factory Region?

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, March 6, 2020 10:02 PM
  • Hi MinhHoang242602,

Just checking to see if you are still experiencing the issue. If so could you please share the details requested in my previous reply for deeper investigation. In case if you have already found a solution, please do consider to share the details here, that way it would be helpful other community member who experience similar issue. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, March 9, 2020 2:59 PM