MOSS 2007 Usage Summary report showing data of other sites RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I encounter a problem with the Site usage summary report. The site report is also showing data of other sites.

On further investigation, i found that all the site are having a common webID becoz they are based on common site templates.

Any insight would be helpful

thanks

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:03 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

I encounter a problem with the Site usage summary report. The site report is also showing data of other sites.

On further investigation, i found that all the site are having a common webID becoz they are based on common site templates.

Any insight would be helpful

thanks

hi i am facing the same problem..i have two sites ON MOSS 2007 which are using the same site template. and while verifying the site usage report one site usage report is showing the data from other site . Any suggestion on this, to fix this issue is highly appreciated.
    Monday, March 5, 2012 3:59 AM
  • This is OOB behaviuor.

You can trun on/off this feature at site collection level.

Avinash.Devkate.

Monday, March 5, 2012 7:59 AM
  • This is OOB behaviuor.

You can trun on/off this feature at site collection level.

Avinash.Devkate.

thanks Avinash.

i know that we can activate the  feature on the site collection level. but my problem is that i ahve to site collection on differeint web application andboth the site collectuons are made using the same site template. while opening the usage reports of one site collection its showing links of the other site collection under the Top refering pages section.

thanks,

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:23 AM