IE7 application error RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I close out of ie7 in the last 1 to 2 weeks I get 3 seperate error messages;

1st) iexplore.exe - application error

The instuction at "0x02f3396a" referenced memory at "0x02f83eac".

The memory could not be "read".

2nd) error

Runtime error 216 at 02F3396A

3rd) iexplore.exe - application error

The instruction at "0xff4cbd89" referenced memory at 0xff4cbd89" could not be read.

What can I do?

Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:48 PM

All replies

• I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR FIVE MONTHS WITH A BRAND NEW COMPUTER AND IT DROVE ME INSANE..I CAME TO THIS FORUM BUT DID NOT FIND ANY HELP...I WROTE MICROSOFT AND THEY HAD A TECHNICIAN HELP ME THROUGH EMAIL ABUT TO NO AVAIL...I HAD A SMALL ART PROGRAM (FRACTAL ART) THAT I HAD NOT USED FOR AWHILE SINCE I HAVE FOUR OTHERS...SO I TOOK A CHANCE AND DELETED IT...I ALSO DELETED MY ADOBE FLASH SHOCKWAVE.(DONT ASK WHY...I JUST WAS SUSPICIOUS) AND I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR WHEN THE PROBLEM DISAPPEARED....I NEED SHOCKWAVE SO I WENT DIRECTLY TO MICROSOFT AND DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN AND I AM NOW BUG FREE...YAYYYYYYYY.......SO I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS THAT SMALL PROGRAM OR IF IT WAS THE SHOCKWAVE THAT I GOT OFF A WEBSITE....JUST BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD AND MAKE NOTES OF THE DATES ...THEN WHEN A PROBLEM OCCURS YOU CAN SEE WHEN IT STARTED AND WHAT YOU DOWNLOADE AT THAT TIME...I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL.....RIA

Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:46 PM