Unit test error c++ RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm testing some c++ code for a homework, and all of the sudden, the concerned header files for code I haven't changed anything in are not being found anymore. I just added one test, and did not change anything in the concerned .cpp en .h files. I get compiling errors, but I really don't have a clue what is happening because nothing changed. I'm not including the code because I think this is irrelevant, but if one thinks I should I will. Is this some known structural problem with the Unit testing module in VS2013? I have searched the net for any similar cases, but haven't found any. If I should address this question somewhere else, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Friday, May 29, 2015 7:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Pierre,

>>the concerned header files for code I haven't changed anything in are not being found anymore.

Could you please tell me where you do not find the concerned header files?

Is it related to the C++ project file or the Unit test project file?

(1) If it is related to the Unit test project file, as you said that you get the compile error. I suggest you could share me detailed compile error about the unit test project file.

(2) If it is related to the C++ project itself compile error, I suggest you could also tell me the C++ project error message so that we will fine the correct forum support this issue.

In addition, I suggest you could refer the following MSDN document to create a new C++ unit test check this issues again.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh598953.aspx

If you have any updated message about this issue, please feel free let to me know.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 1, 2015 5:25 AM
  • Hi Pierre,

Could you please tell us what about this problem now?

If you have been solved the issue, would you mind sharing us the solution here? So it would be helpful for other members who get the same issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 4, 2015 9:31 AM