Have all Microsoft... RRS feed

• Question

• I´ working with Small Basic at my School´s computer with Windows Vista (Note Book Acer Aspire)

In my Mini NetBook Toshiba (1,3 Kg) with Windows 7, I´m working too.

I´m absolutly happy with both systems. both enviroments.

Now...on my phone LG 900h with Windows Phone...Should be I use it at future ? . I mean: would be develop phone app Small Basic => V Basic => Windows Phone ?

Sorry my english

Carlos Fernández Muriano
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:49 PM

Answers

• I agree it would be a fun way to use SB to create apps, a bit like the Graduate to VB and SilverLight web method.  A phone method would probably have some of the SilverLight limitations - perhaps not?
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:11 PM

All replies

• There was mention that at some stage Windows Phone might be added to SmallBasic, but I don't think there is anything imminent.
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 7:00 PM
  • Who know

May be a very good game, writed originally in Small Basic, graduated to Visual Basic and arrived to MSIL Code...would be a windows phone application.

We are just at the beginning. A very single and fun language, as one more tool to phones

Regards,

Carlos Fernández Muriano
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:03 PM
  • I agree it would be a fun way to use SB to create apps, a bit like the Graduate to VB and SilverLight web method.  A phone method would probably have some of the SilverLight limitations - perhaps not?
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:11 PM
  • This would be very interesting. Looking forward to getting my Windows phone aswell.
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:26 PM
  • I've been waiting since late 2008 for a solution for Windows Mobile, now Windows Phone.  I see it becoming easier with the Silverlight-XNA integration. Even to just have a WP App that executes a published SB program would be nice. 
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 2:50 AM
  • There is a free Express version of VS phone development environment here:

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/windows-phone-developer-tools

Looks pretty easy to get started, including phone emulation.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 7:30 PM