Verify my account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to insert an image but cannot. I am getting the following message "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

Please help.

Thanks

Monday, July 18, 2016 2:13 AM

Answers

• >>>I am trying to insert an image but cannot. I am getting the following message "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

If you are new user and get the message “Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account”, click above for the Forums Issues forum and add a post to the thread at the top labeled “Verify Your Account #” (where # is a number) requesting that your account be verified. You can also email “fissues” at Microsoft to request assistance.

For more information, click here to refer about Where can you find MSDN and TechNet Forum Support?

In addition this is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Access for Developers, I suggest that you could post your issue on this forum:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Thanks for your understanding.
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:52 AM
    Tuesday, July 19, 2016 3:01 AM

All replies

• I have not seen that message but it seems security related.  As a sanity check - put an image in the same folder as your db file and trial that.

Monday, July 18, 2016 12:35 PM
  • I am trying to insert an image but cannot. I am getting the following message "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

Hi acruxds,

I think this is because you still have 0 points. But I do not know how to get your first points.

Imb.

Edit: I can try to give a vote to your question.
    • Edited by Imb-hb Monday, July 18, 2016 7:20 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2016 7:18 PM
  • >>>I am trying to insert an image but cannot. I am getting the following message "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

If you are new user and get the message “Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account”, click above for the Forums Issues forum and add a post to the thread at the top labeled “Verify Your Account #” (where # is a number) requesting that your account be verified. You can also email “fissues” at Microsoft to request assistance.

For more information, click here to refer about Where can you find MSDN and TechNet Forum Support?

In addition this is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Access for Developers, I suggest that you could post your issue on this forum:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Thanks for your understanding.
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:52 AM
    Tuesday, July 19, 2016 3:01 AM