Samesite cookie patch still not rolled out on Azure App Service RRS feed

• Question

• According to this the samesite cookie patch should have been rolled out months ago. My Azure App Service is still running v87.0.7.74 which is less than the version being talked about in the article. How/when is my instance going to get updated because my users are starting to run into this cookie issue.
    Monday, April 20, 2020 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Joris,

The blog post states

For Windows App Service sites, the home page of the SCM site shows the Azure App Service version. If the version is 86.0.7.148 (or later), then the associated application is running on the newly patched version of App Service.

Seeing that your version is v87.0.7.74, your site is a patched version. Since you're getting users that hitting this issue, can you provide further details on your app and any diagnostic logs?

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Monday, April 20, 2020 4:07 PM
  • Hi Joris, Request you to please share the details as asked by Ryan to help you better on this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're migrating from MSDN to Microsoft Q&A as our new forums and Azure App Service has already made the move!  In future, you can ask and look for the discussion for Azure App Service related questions here:   https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-webapps.html

We are actively working to onboard remaining Azure services on Microsoft Q&A. We will make a public announcement once complete. Want to Learn more about new platform: Microsoft Q&A Getting Started

Monday, May 11, 2020 7:32 AM