Problem in displaying image in Pivot table viewer when zoom in minium. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am using Pivot table control in Sliverlight application in Sharepoint 2010 , i am getting black image when zoom in is zero , when zooming the grid the image is displaying. May i know how to display image when the zoom is at zero level.

Thanks,

Thursday, May 21, 2015 11:43 AM

Answers

• Hi kswamyy,

Please check your GPU first. The Silverlight PivotViewer requires at least 256 megabytes of video chipsets. Ant it does not support most Intel integrated video chipsets, which you could read the "System Requirement" from #http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/91552/Working-With-Silverlight-PivotViewer . You could try to exchange a computer which staisfied with the system requirement. If it still doesn’t work, please compare the steps or code with this article, hope it could give you some tips.
    If any question, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I would suggest you to clean IE sessions and cookies, then try again, you could also set a breakpoint in zoom event to check whether something is unnormal. If these no help, please show us with more information, such as the screenshot of this issue, the pivot code etc...

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, May 22, 2015 2:19 AM
  • Hi Jambor,

Thanks for your support, i don't think its a browser issue well the same thing happens in fire fox and chrome .

I am so sorry that i didnt share you more proper data that make you understand what the problem i am facing.

Thanks,

KS 

Friday, May 22, 2015 5:52 AM
  • Hi kswamyy,

Please check your GPU first. The Silverlight PivotViewer requires at least 256 megabytes of video chipsets. Ant it does not support most Intel integrated video chipsets, which you could read the "System Requirement" from #http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/91552/Working-With-Silverlight-PivotViewer . You could try to exchange a computer which staisfied with the system requirement. If it still doesn’t work, please compare the steps or code with this article, hope it could give you some tips.
    If any question, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:15 AM