[UWP][DevCenter]DevCenter NOT working RRS feed

• Question

• Thank you MSFT for making DevCenter FANCY.  Now that's important!  Who cares if it is working or not as long as it is sexy fancy...

I am UNABLE to submit updates to my apps.  When I cklick on the "update" link in the submission overview ... NOTHING HAPPENS.  When I re-log to DevCenter I see that a new Submission was created.  But clicking on that link, same thing again... NOTHING HAPPENS!

Tried both with MS Edge and FireFox on TWO different machines.

FIX THAT ASAP or bring back the old and not-so-fancy-BUT-WORKING DevCenter again!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:42 PM

All replies

• Hi wolfSYS,

Can you please create a support ticket through your developer account so that we can review your issue? If you have, please provide your SR ticket number here.

I will report this issue internally.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:10 AM
  • Today DevCenter is working again.
    • Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:38 AM
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:20 AM
  • Hi wolfSYS,

Thanks for your update.

I have reported this issue to related team.

If you experience this issue again, please contact Dev Center support.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:39 AM
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:37 AM