none
Problem with SSIS and Azure DevOps RRS feed

• Question

• An SSIS package (created in Visual Studio 2019) has been checked in using Azure DevOps.  I see it in source control but for some reason it is not in the solution.  I think it is a matter of how the packages were created and checked in, but I don't know what the problem is.  
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:17 PM

All replies

• Hi James,

The following link will be helpful:

Azure DevOps - Build SSIS project (CI)

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:11 AM
  • An SSIS package (created in Visual Studio 2019) has been checked in using Azure DevOps.  I see it in source control but for some reason it is not in the solution.  I think it is a matter of how the packages were created and checked in, but I don't know what the problem is.  

Please check screenshots in below to see how the package should be part of a Project and a Solution.

http://chamindac.blogspot.com/2018/09/build-and-deploy-ssis-with-azure-devops.html

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:04 AM
  • Performing further research, we find that other people have been setting up self-hosted agents to work around this problem and to be able to deploy SSIS packages from Azure DevOps. Setting up a self-hosted agent to work around the problem is a viable option but feels a bit like an overkill for a simple missing dll.
    Monday, December 30, 2019 6:28 AM