How to right click in tablet mode???

Question

• I am using an Acer 1825 ptz. The W8 in Tablett mode is really working allright.

One thing i haven't found though: is there a gesture to right click in tablet mode?

Monday, October 17, 2011 5:12 PM

All replies

• Not sure if this works on the Acer, but on my Lenovo X20 you hold the stylus or your finger down for about 15 seconds and you will get a right click when you lift it.   You should see a circle draw while doing this.  Once the circle is complete lift the stylus or your finger and you'll get a right click.  That's the way it has always worked in previous Windows tablets that didn't have a secondary button on the stylus.  Works on my Lenovo with W8 the same way.
    Paul Stork SharePoint Server MVP Chief SharePoint
    Architect: Sharesquared Blog: http://dontpapanic.com/blog
    Twitter: Follow @pstork
    Please remember to mark your question as "answered" if this solves your problem.
    Monday, October 17, 2011 5:18 PM
  • Hi,

Also if you're using any of the metro apps or the Start screen, you can select an item by dragging down (or up) with your finger or stylus on the item to select it, and then commanding options will appear on your screen.

Hope that helps!
    Nazia

Monday, October 17, 2011 6:37 PM
  • Ihobahobby,

NaziaZ is right for Metro style apps. For right click in desktop, you hold your finger down for few seconds until you see a square box around your finger.

Monday, October 17, 2011 7:24 PM
    Answerer