none
Listing of Product Keys RRS feed

• Question

•  Last year I was able to get a listing of all the product keys that I have requested so far.

This year, with the new MSDN look, there is no place where you can get a listing of ALL the product keys you have requested so far.

Now you have to specify the product / sub products (i.e Office - - > (Office XP, Office 2000, 2003 etc.) and you have to enter in and out from the different screens.    When you try to get a print screen of the given product / sub-product, the printout does not show the keys at all.

There should be a place wherre you can get a listing of ALL the product keys.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:14 AM

All replies

• BTMS:

This forum is for suggestions for the MSDN forums, not for the MSDN web page. Not that the latter don't need work also ...

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:38 AM
  •  Are you an MSDN subscriber?
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:29 PM
  • Actually for now, this is the only logical place to post Subscriptions specific questions. We are looking at creating Subscriptions specific forums, but they do not currently exist.

As far as seeing your list of Product keys, it actually DOES still exist. Go to the Subscriptions Downloads Page at http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/downloads and look at the subnavigation along the top. There is a "Product Keys" link. You will have to be logged in to see your keys, but that is where the list of keys exists like you are used to seeing.

Julie Cairn (MSFT)
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 3:35 AM