Login failed for user 'SERVERNAME\dbsaccount'. Reason: Token-based server access validation failed with an infrastructure error. Check for previous errors. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm having a problem with SQL Agent. I have W2008 x64 and SQL Server Std 2008. I have two instances installed in the server. In the second instance I decided to restore all databases from another and totally different server. Before the retores SQL Agent was working fine. After the restore it didnt worked giving error message: "Login failed for user 'SERVERNAME\dbsaccount'. Reason: Token-based server access validation failed with an infrastructure error. Check for previous errors."

The same account is used to start SQL server and works without problem...

I google and found that I have to change @@SERVERNAME , I did it and same issue...

another thing, in the original server I used Database Mail , I configured it in the restored server and same issue...

another thing , when I'm trying to change credentials in Confi Manager in SQL Agent , i receive "The process terminated unexpectedly. [0x8007042b]"

so... any other suggestion and help will be appreciated...

bto

Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:50 PM

Answers

All replies