Reference Error RRS feed

• Question

• User1421620300 posted

All files are present in my app but it still is not working. I keep getting following error in browser. I just maybe need clarification on where to place certain files. This is an Angular js application by the way." Markus

Uncaught ReferenceError: app is not defined
    at aboutmeController.js:2

{{message}}

Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:32 PM

Answers

• User839733648 posted

Hi Markus33,

According to your description , I'm sorry that I could not reproduce your issue.

The information you've provided is limited and there may be various reasons leading to the error. 

If possible, please provide more detailed information like related codes(especially the codes including app) and the running result so that it will be easier for us to help with you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, November 16, 2018 6:13 AM
  • User-474980206 posted
    It doesn’t look like you included a reference to the angular library scripts, that are in the tutorial.

Note, this tutorial is for a very old version of angular (1.2) and angular is at version 7 now, and much different.
    Friday, November 16, 2018 6:19 PM

All replies

• User839733648 posted

Hi Markus33,

According to your description , I'm sorry that I could not reproduce your issue.

The information you've provided is limited and there may be various reasons leading to the error. 

If possible, please provide more detailed information like related codes(especially the codes including app) and the running result so that it will be easier for us to help with you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Friday, November 16, 2018 6:13 AM
  • User1421620300 posted

Jenifer, take a look at my project this is the link to the screenshot! Markus

https://ibb.co/cced20

https://ibb.co/cEWpaL

Contact.cshtml

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title></title>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <script src="app/view/app.js"></script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div ng-controller="contact">
    {{message}}
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

Jenifer, can you follow the project tutorial for me to let me know what i did wrong? Markus

https://www.codeproject.com/Tips/811478/Understand-SPA-using-AngularJS

Friday, November 16, 2018 4:55 PM
  • User-474980206 posted
    It doesn’t look like you included a reference to the angular library scripts, that are in the tutorial.

Note, this tutorial is for a very old version of angular (1.2) and angular is at version 7 now, and much different.
    Friday, November 16, 2018 6:19 PM