none
small basic not showing intessile window RRS feed

• Question

• I went to load up my programme this morning and the text appeared smaller than usual and all black as oppose to diffrent colours for diffrent statments and then when i went to begin the intensille (sp?) window didnt show up

is this a known issue ?

Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:59 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the help :P it turns our that somehow the file extension had been renamed....i dont know how though.

anyway it worls now :) thanks for your help

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:27 PM

All replies

• Something like this could happen if you don't have the default font "Tahoma" installed.

If it all worked before, the question is what happened between then and now?

If you can't think what changed - updates, a crash etc, then:

Perhaps an uninstall of SB, delete the installation directory and re-install.

Sunday, September 23, 2012 4:09 PM
  • thinking about it i did have a windows update last night......dam windows -_-

i will try uninstalling and re installing it

EDIT: i just tried making a new programme and everything worked fine but when i tried my old programme it was still not working properly

EDIT(again): after deleting and re installing small basic i loaded up a programme and it showed a load of diamonds with question marks in them and random letters and numbers in no apparent order (i tried to copy and paste it to here but it wouldnt show up) 

• Edited by samualsock Monday, September 24, 2012 10:27 AM
    Monday, September 24, 2012 10:07 AM
  • So it works with new created SB programs, but not old ones?

Can you publish one that doesn't load, perhaps it is corrupted in some way?

Monday, September 24, 2012 5:39 PM
  • Thanks for the help :P it turns our that somehow the file extension had been renamed....i dont know how though.

anyway it worls now :) thanks for your help

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:27 PM