none
How to catch saperrormessage from microsoft.adapters.sap.rfcexception biztalk RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am currently using an adapter to connect to SAP, however instead of receiving a reply message from the SAP service, I am receiving this:

Error Description: Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode = RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup = RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage = The date "from" must be the day of or after it. AdapterErrorMessage = Error returned by RfcCallReceiveEx while calling RFC: ZBC_SUPLE_ASIGTEMPORAL ..

Does anyone know if there is a way to capture and return the message within "SapErrorMessage" from a biztalk orchestration?

since the only way to see this previous error is from the Orchestration Debugger in BizTalk Server Administration Console

First of all, Thanks.
    Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:30 PM

All replies

• And a scope around the send/receive with an exception block ins't working?

After that it is just a matter of having a helper class which you call from the Orchestration to extract/sanitize the errors to the format you want.

Thursday, January 30, 2020 7:21 PM
  • It works, but they return me a generic error message, SapErrorMessage does not return to me, which is what I need. will you know any dll that extracts this type of messages.

the problem is that in the debugger orchestration , no variable or message contains the message inside "SapErrorMessage" 

Error:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vE1_YnpZ98SpHrRyQ_JLHnKaD3q3K4ls

Friday, January 31, 2020 7:55 PM
  • But you are showing that the error is actually in the Exception Error Description.  So you should be able to pass that to a helper class and use some string manipulation to extract what you want.  No DLLs, you just have to write one yourself.
    Thursday, February 27, 2020 7:57 AM