none
Windows Store rating not updating RRS feed

• Question

• My app finally got rated by someone, and the rating shows up in the Dashboard, but when you look up the app in the Store it says no rating.  This was over 4 days ago, how long does the Store take to update ratings?
    Friday, January 4, 2013 6:25 PM

Answers

• This might be due to the ratings by users in a market other than yours. Ratings/Reviews are shown on the store, based on the location settings on the machine. You can go to the Dev center Ratings and reviews page and try to view the ratings from different markets in the dropdown. 

- AG.

• Marked as answer by eoszak Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:01 PM
    Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:24 AM

All replies

• This might be due to the ratings by users in a market other than yours. Ratings/Reviews are shown on the store, based on the location settings on the machine. You can go to the Dev center Ratings and reviews page and try to view the ratings from different markets in the dropdown. 

- AG.

• Marked as answer by eoszak Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:01 PM
    Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:24 AM
  • Thank you Anand, this is the case. It would be nice if all ratings from all markets were included in the store listing. Unless I'm mistaken, people in any market should be able to see if someone in any market has rated an app, not just ones from where the app happens to be submitted from. Might be just my opinion...
    Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:13 PM
  • Thanks for the suggestion. Showing all ratings and reviews is indeed being considered for next release.

- AG.

Monday, January 7, 2013 4:31 PM