ERROR_ACCESS_DISABLED_BY_POLICY WinApi error code 1260 RRS feed

• Question

• User188327616 posted

Hello ,

I am using html to pdf converter and it need to use one .dat file, and I deploy it in Godaddy Deluxe Windows Hosting. The problem is when I try to use that it show me this error:

Could not start conversion. WinApi error code 1260. Check 'wnvinternal.dat' file has execute permissions and that it exists near wnvhtmltopdf.dll or set the WnvInternalFileName property with the full path of the file

I try everything and I talk to godaddy customer service but they don’t have clue too.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some help.

Thanks,

Behnam

Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:51 PM

Answers

• User1815411410 posted

based on my research about GoDaddy, their server setting never support fulll trust. Even you set it on your web.config, it will not work

You can google this out about full trust support in GoDaddy

:)

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, February 3, 2014 11:19 PM

All replies

• User1815411410 posted

Hi Benham,

I believe that this issue was caused by the fact that your current provider does not support full trust mode on their shared server. GoDaddy never supports full trust mode and hence, you will not be able to run this application on their server unfortunately.

For full trust mode support, you can consider asphostportal.com

Hope this helps

Monday, February 3, 2014 2:04 AM
  • User188327616 posted

Thanks for answer, I had talk with them and they said my plan has full trust and I already set it in my web.config

Monday, February 3, 2014 11:55 AM
  • User1815411410 posted

based on my research about GoDaddy, their server setting never support fulll trust. Even you set it on your web.config, it will not work

You can google this out about full trust support in GoDaddy

:)

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, February 3, 2014 11:19 PM
  • User-166373564 posted

HI Behnam

Could not start conversion. WinApi error code 1260. Check 'wnvinternal.dat' file has execute permissions and that it exists near wnvhtmltopdf.dll or set the WnvInternalFileName property with the full path of the file

Thanks for your feedback in asp.net forum.

According to your description above, I think godaddy forum is more suitable for this issue, I think you can get more precise troubleshooting there.

Godaddy forum: http://support.godaddy.com/help/ 

Best regards

Angie Xu

Monday, February 10, 2014 8:33 PM