none
who to contact with questions about the contest?

Question

• Hi, 

I would like to know if there is anyone responsible for Build Windows Contest, who I can contact to receive information about some doubts regarding official rules?

I'm asking, because there is no email address anywhere on buildwindowscontest.com page.

Best regards

Friday, December 09, 2011 10:59 PM

Answers

• Hi Oskar.Szulc,

Thank you for the clarification.  It would meet the submission requirements if the submission comes from a Germany company, since that company is the developer/publisher.   

Thanks,

Dawn

The official rules for Windows 8 First App Contacts can be found here 

Monday, December 12, 2011 7:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Oskar.szulc,

Thank you for your question.  Could you please provide more details about what questions you have regarding the contest?

Thanks!!!

Dawn

Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:01 PM
  • I would like to know if the entry could be submitted when the publisher is a company registered in Germany. Would it be enough to meet the requirements regarding the submission? I mean can the entry be submitted in the name of company, which residents in country eligible in the contest? 

Best regards

Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:52 PM
  • Hi Oskar.Szulc,

Thank you for the clarification.  It would meet the submission requirements if the submission comes from a Germany company, since that company is the developer/publisher.   

Thanks,

Dawn

The official rules for Windows 8 First App Contacts can be found here 

Monday, December 12, 2011 7:45 PM
  • Hi

Thank you for your answer, however I managed to get to Steven Sinofsky and that's what he answered to similar question:

"The submission must be from an organization that fits the rules.  THe individuals in that organization must meet eligibility requirements."

Could you clarify whether employees of an eligible company must be also eligible to enter the contest?

Thanks

Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:56 PM
  • Hi Oskar,

Have you had the opportunity to read the official rules?  There are lists of additional eligibilty requirements that can be found in the sections of Government Employees and Can I Enter. 

The official rules for Windows 8 First App Contacts can be found here

Thanks,

Dawn

Monday, December 19, 2011 6:28 PM