none
Virtual Server 2005 not restore VPC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi experts,

I am getting a error  at virtual server 2005 ,when i try to restore VPC from savestate .

Virtual Server The service principal names for Virtual Server could not be registered. Constrained delegation cannot be used until the SPNs have been registered manually. Error 0x80072098 - Insufficient access rights to perform the operation. 
     Virtual Machine The "Virtual Hardware Standard" (Virtual PC 2007) in the configuration .vmc file for "CRM-SRV-01 2009" was not created by Virtual Server. "CRM-SRV-01 2009" can start, but some settings may be changed and some settings may not be used.
     Virtual Server An error has occured during the creation of Service Connection points for Virtual Server in Active Directory. Either a domain controller is not available to complete the operation or there is a security problem accessing the domain. This operation will be retried the next time the service starts. Error 0x80070005 - Access is denied. 
    Remote Control The service principal name for the VMRC server could not be registered. Automatic authentication will always use NTLM authentication. Error 0x80072098 - Insufficient access rights to perform the operation.

Please help me to restore it

Thanks 

VenkataP
    Thursday, September 2, 2010 6:42 PM