none
VBA - Reminder emails - Outllook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

On a weekly basis my team sends emails(about 60 emails) to different people with the subject line "Attention".

I am looking for a VBA code to send reminder emails to the people whom I haven't received response within 7 days and subject should say "Reminder".

For example, initially I have sent 60 emails, out of which I haven't received response for 3o, hence for the rest 30 emails, a follow up/reminder email should be sent on top of the initial email with subject line as "Reminder". The word "Reminder" should be added to the initial subject line.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Mahesh Babu

• Edited by mbkoppa Monday, July 23, 2018 11:18 AM
    Monday, July 23, 2018 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hello mbkoppa,

You post a whole requirement contains much works now and I would suggest you narrow down your issue.

What's the current issue for you now? What you have done and What you think difficult to do?

In my opinion, the most key point is that Outlook does not support auto to run macro at fixed time. For sending reminder emails, you have to check if anyone who does not reply the mail via a macro, so we have to run the macro at fixed time automatically or you have to run the macro manually.

For running the macro at automatically, please try to refer to below thread to use user32 api in VBA.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12257985/outlook-vba-run-a-code-every-half-an-hour

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 7:23 AM