none
Identify all Interim Baseline dates using VBA

Question

• Hi

I have a need to identify all of the dates that Interim Baselines were saved but cannot find anything on the various forums.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Tony

TKHussar

Monday, October 23, 2017 3:02 PM

Answers

• Tony,

It's not clear if you are talking about interim baselines being one of the 11 baseline fields (e.g. Baseline, Baseline1, Baseline2, etc.) or "Interim plan baselines" which are simply the normal baseline saved to one of the extra Start and Finish fields.

Assuming your are talking about the former, use the Project.BaselineSavedDate(Baseline) Property, where the Baseline argument is one of the 11 baselines.

However, if you are talking about the latter, I'm not aware of any method to track the date when an Interim plan was set.

Hope this helps.

John

• Edited by John - Project Monday, October 23, 2017 5:30 PM more
    • Marked as answer by TKHussar Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:48 AM
    Monday, October 23, 2017 3:39 PM

All replies

• Tony,

It's not clear if you are talking about interim baselines being one of the 11 baseline fields (e.g. Baseline, Baseline1, Baseline2, etc.) or "Interim plan baselines" which are simply the normal baseline saved to one of the extra Start and Finish fields.

Assuming your are talking about the former, use the Project.BaselineSavedDate(Baseline) Property, where the Baseline argument is one of the 11 baselines.

However, if you are talking about the latter, I'm not aware of any method to track the date when an Interim plan was set.

Hope this helps.

John

• Edited by John - Project Monday, October 23, 2017 5:30 PM more
    • Marked as answer by TKHussar Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:48 AM
    Monday, October 23, 2017 3:39 PM
  • Hi John

Thanks for your response.  I was talking about the former and have "just this minute" resolved my query.

Thanks again.

Tony

TKHussar

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:48 AM
  • Tony,

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback.

John

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:00 PM