The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Windows Phone 8 app bounces on scroll with PhoneGap app RRS feed

• Question

• I have a PhoneGap app built with latest version of Phonegap.

The thing that is most annoying is that the app bounces each time the content reaches to the end of the scroll. I have tried all the possible suggestions out there and have pretty much come to the conclusion that the bounce issue is something which can not be avoided on Window Phone platform. No such issue is present in other platforms like iOS or Android.

I am watching the MSDN connect videos and Microsoft is touting about all the great tools and features that they are bringing to the developers with Cordova tooling support in MSDN and all that. I am literally awestruck that how come they are talking all that when the don't provide a basic support in WinPhone OS to avoid the bounce!!! This is the very basic thing to make an app look like native app, how can they now support such a small thing!

Kakes

Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:37 PM

All replies

• Do you have a sample app that demonstrates the issue you are referring to? If you can share your app through OneDrive or some other file sharing mechanism, that'd be great.

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Friday, November 14, 2014 12:02 AM