Rolloverbutttons Consistency wanted RRS feed

• Question

• User380413204 posted

Hi,

Been juggling these Wizardsteps and templates that belong to the CreateUserWizard but can't get what I want.

When you go to Membership you see that green button in the first step: (Create User) . If I am not mistaken that is a Rolloverbutton.

.In the next step the green is replaced for a dull grey Button (Finish)

Is it possible to make that a green one as well?

Lex

Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:46 AM

All replies

• User1052258516 posted
    Yes you must edit that step and convert it to a FinishNavigationTemplate via the wizard popup thingy.  Then in html (source) mode in the IDE you can find and replace the element:

<FinishNavigationTemplate>

.... stuff in here

</FinishNavigationTemplate>

With

<FinishNavigationTemplate>

<Club:RolloverButton ID="FinishPreviousButton" runat="server" CausesValidation="False" CommandName="MovePrevious" Text="Previous" />

<Club:RolloverButton ID="FinishButton" runat="server" CommandName="MoveComplete" Text="Finish" />

</FinishNavigationTemplate>

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:14 AM
  • User1169324036 posted
    Lex, Yes you will select the control and go and edit it, And then you just go and select the button and change the color in the properties window. [:)]
    Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:29 AM
  • User380413204 posted

Hi Blake05,

I don't think its that simple to be honest.

First of all the button is part of a template, I can't select it.

Furthremore the rolloverbutton references to an image. Therefore I feel that I somehow have to make a codereference to the Rolloverbutton/template/wizardstep somehow .

Lex

Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:00 AM
  • User380413204 posted

Hi Will,

Right, the buttons look ok now.

Only the Button Previous doesn't seem to do anything. Would that perhaps be because the User is already added to the database there?

Lex

Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:09 PM
  • User1052258516 posted

You got it, since the user has already been created on the previous step you cannot move previous.  This would allow you to create another user.  If you had more than just the two steps in the wizard then the previous button would most likely work.

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:25 PM
  • User-302016627 posted

Thanks for the tip,Whigfield.

I tried that too, and it worked.

But just wondering (coz I'm planning to do so in the near future)...if there was another step in between these two steps of the wizard, would the buttons (in that step) appear dull grey? ( I mean would the Club:RolloverButton class fail to apply unless it was a  <FinishNavigationTemplate>?

Not adventurous enough to try it myself, but thinking along those lines.

Thanks

Monday, March 6, 2006 1:04 PM