none
In VisualStudio don't have schema template,Only have schema wizard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi:

I make a development environment on my computer,Win Server2012\Sqlserver2013\Visual Studio 2013\Biztalk 2013 evaluation Version.

In Visual Studio,I create a biztalk project,when I want to create a schema,I find only flat file schema wizard and json schema wizard in the installed templates.the schema template is missing.

so,how can I find it.

Think you very much.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:25 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Can you confirm which version of Biztalk you are using ? As per my knowledge there is no SQL Server 2013 .

And the configuration you mentioned for Visual Studio and Biztalk does not match too . Visual studio 2013 supports Biztalk server 2013R2 not Biztalk Server 2013 .

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:41 PM
  • HI:

I'm sorry for the confused information,the sqlserver  is 2012,and the biztalk server is  BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Evaluation Edition, and visual studio 2013.

I hope to get your help

Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:48 PM
  • Open up the Visual Studio Command Prompt as admin and type in:
    devenv /installvstemplates

Pi_xel_xar

Blog: My Blog

BizTalkApplicationDeploymentTool: BizTalk Application Deployment Tool/

Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:40 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

To fix this issue or similar problems, you need to repair Visual Studio 2013.

To repair Visual Studio:

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.
    Click Programs and Features and then select the Visual Studio Edition you installed.
    Click Uninstall/Change.
    In the setup wizard, select Repair or Reinstall and then click Next.

Thanks

Abhishek

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:45 PM
  • Standard templates for BizTalk 2013

Standard templates

Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:15 PM
  • HI:

In my opinion,Only when I have installed biztalk,the schema template appears in visual studio。So I tried to repair and install again,there is no change.I think BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Evaluation Edition whether only have two templates or not?
    • Edited by Huibo Friday, April 21, 2017 10:32 AM
    Friday, April 21, 2017 10:28 AM
  • there only flat file schema wizard and json file schema wizard.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 10:34 AM
  • I try it.but there is no change
    Friday, April 21, 2017 10:35 AM
  • I try it.but there is no change
    Friday, April 21, 2017 10:36 AM
  • Hi Huibo,

You are right, when you install BizTalk, templates are added to Visual studio - Developer tools and SDK(it is to be checked)

Had you enabled this?

Did you try the option suggested by Pi_Xel_Xar?

Friday, April 21, 2017 1:15 PM
  • I have tried  the method mentioned by Pi_Xel_Xar,but  nothing is change ,then  I will intalled  this again.
    Monday, April 24, 2017 5:53 AM