none
Problem in control panel application while using thinclient shell[wince5.0] RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having a application in control panel called Nxc26mac comes under network connections.

This control panel application comes with my bsp for mips platform.

Only this application exists when the bsp is build for Internet appliance

If i change the option from internet appliance to thin client shell, i cant see the application in control panel under network connections.

so i tried adding it from catalog items but still i have the same problem.

also i can find Nxc26mac.dll in bsp/files folder.

so please give me a solution to resolve the problem

Thank You.
    Saturday, September 11, 2010 12:55 PM

Answers

• It's either not in the image or is failing to load for some reason.  You can check the ce.bib file in the flat release directory to verify that it is in the image.  Assuming it is in the image, you'll need to see some debug output to see why it is failing to load.
    Dean Ramsier eMVP BSQUARE Corporation
    Monday, September 13, 2010 1:54 PM
  • If some file or component only appears it another component is included, then it probably should be dependent of that.

Check your platform.bib file to see if there is a dependency there to include your application. If it is a sub-project, check its bib file also.

If you want to save time, check with your BSP provider why the app is Internet Appliance dependent and how to include it with another configuration.

Monday, September 13, 2010 3:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can Anybody help me?,Please.

Thanks.

Monday, September 13, 2010 7:11 AM
  • It's either not in the image or is failing to load for some reason.  You can check the ce.bib file in the flat release directory to verify that it is in the image.  Assuming it is in the image, you'll need to see some debug output to see why it is failing to load.
    Dean Ramsier eMVP BSQUARE Corporation
    Monday, September 13, 2010 1:54 PM
  • If some file or component only appears it another component is included, then it probably should be dependent of that.

Check your platform.bib file to see if there is a dependency there to include your application. If it is a sub-project, check its bib file also.

If you want to save time, check with your BSP provider why the app is Internet Appliance dependent and how to include it with another configuration.

Monday, September 13, 2010 3:36 PM