Increase size of formula bar RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo. How do I increase the size of the formula bar? Thanks!!
    Thursday, December 1, 2016 1:09 AM

Answers

• Hi AlexMartini,

We are not able to the size of text in the box. Please use DAX editor as Olaf posted. For example, DAX studio.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 2, 2016 1:35 AM

All replies

• I mean the text size inside the bar in the power pivot windows. 
    Thursday, December 1, 2016 1:09 AM
  • Hello Alex,

do you mean the font size or the size of the text box to enter a formula? For the last place the mouse on the line at the bottom of the text box, th icon will change to the resize icon; click left mouse button, then you can resize the text box.

BTW, there are specialized & free DAX editors & formatters available:

http://www.daxformatter.com/
    https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=DAXEditor.DAXEditor

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Thursday, December 1, 2016 5:26 AM
  • Hi Olaf. No, I mean the size of the actual text so you can see it better. 
    Friday, December 2, 2016 12:28 AM
  • Hi AlexMartini,

We are not able to the size of text in the box. Please use DAX editor as Olaf posted. For example, DAX studio.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 2, 2016 1:35 AM