none
Running an MSPL script in UCMA Application ServerAgent.WaitForServerAvailable Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have asked this question on the General MSDN form however I have been told to also post this here...

Details of the issue below... Any help would be appreciated. 

I have a Skype for Business Server 2015 environment with an Edge Server, Front End Server and Trusted Application server. (All as separate servers)

I have a TrustedApplication Endpoint that I want to publish it's presence to PIC Clients which needs an MSPL and UCMA application to get the presence and reply to the external Skype Clients. I have followed the microsoft Tutorial at Extending Unified Communications Services of UCMA Bots to PIC Clients However I cannot get this application to Successfully load the MSPL script in the UCMA application. I get an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Error on the ServerAgent.WaitForServerAvailable(3) Line when running this on the Trusted Application server.

From extended reading on this issue, In order to get MSPL to Work it needs to be on the Front End Server and the UCMA Application cannot run on the Front End server. However both of these in the example are part of the same Application (in order for the Dispatch to Raise the event back to the UCMA application). So I'm confused as to how this example actually should work.

I can Run the MSPL part of the Tutorial App without the UCMA component onj the front end server and can see the Dispatch being Called. I can Run the UCMA component on the TruestedApplication Server and see the endpoint Establish but can't get both together?

Is there something I am missing with my Topology setup or has something changed in Sfb2015?

Thanks

Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Shannon_Roos,

your issue is related with Skype.

on this forum , we only handle MS Office related issues.

so you posted the issue in incorrect forum.

please try to find appropriate forum from link below and post your issue there.

Skype related forum

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 10, 2017 10:13 AM