none
Help displaying image in SharePoint Modern list RRS feed

• Question

• To begin, let me explain that I should not be managing a SharePoint site. I am not a developer. I'm a comms and digital media guy who was volun-told to redesign my company's intranet on SharePoint. I managed our old intranet via Dreamweaver but this stuff is not my specialty.

That said, please have mercy on my poor soul when I ask my questions, and know that most of this is way over my head. I've told my employer multiple times they should hire a proper developer for this stuff but it ain't gonna happen...  

My question:

We have a fun list of people who have threatened our organization/employees--the aptly named "Threats list". We need this list on our intranet so front-line staff in the field can be aware of certain individuals who wish us harm. 

I want to make a list for the folks who threaten us. I need the list to include their mugshot, name, date of their threat, severity level of their threat, and a link to the original PDF threat bulletin. I can't seem to get the image to appear in the list itself because why would SharePoint ever make something simple... 

How do I get the image/mugshot to appear in this list? The actual image, not a link. 

I looked for an answer before asking here, but most suggestions link to other posts that had answers that I didn't understand.

Is there certain JSON view formatting that can display the image? If so, can you provide the actual JSON since I have no idea who to write JS code.

Please dumb down any answers as much as possible. I just need the picture column to show the actual picture. That's it. Pleeeease have mercy :)

PS-I'd upload a screenshot but apparently I can't until my account is verified...

• Edited by dmey503 Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:24 PM
    Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:20 PM

All replies

• Hi, could you re-post your question in the Microsoft Tech Community SharePoint section and I'll answer it there.

Rob
    Los Gallardos

Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Friday, August 28, 2020 11:50 AM