Forum Moderators not reading before responding. RRS feed

• Question

• I recently had an issue involving Silverlight.  I did a google search, found others with the same issue, ended up in this forum where someone had posted earlier that day with the same issue.  I added to their post since I was having the same issue.  A moderator eventually came along, read the title of the post, did a copy/paste response without actually reading the posts.  I responded to the moderators post questioning if they actually read the post since their answer didn't address the issue.  The moderator admitted to not reading my post because they were only concerned with the original posters thread.  The original posters thread had stated the same issues I did in my post added to their thread. Hence, the moderator did not read the thread at all in order to actually give a solution or a response.

If moderators are not going to read the post, they shouldn't be responding.  The thread in question, still does not have a response giving us some answer as to what the issue is or how to fix it.  Is this common in this forum?

Monday, February 24, 2014 7:29 AM