none
Discrepancies between Summary & Tables RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

VS2012 Load Testing

I have noticed that there appears to be a discrepancy between the tables and the summary page on load test results although the averages tally up the totals appear to be minus the errors.  So if there are no errors everything is fine however if there are a few errors the averages tally but the totals don't.

Friday, February 15, 2013 11:43 AM

Answers

• Hello Ian,

Thank you for your post.

I suggest that you can try to create a new and simple web performance test and load test and add the web test into the load test. Then you run the load test to check the load test result and see if you still can see the discrepancy.

Also if you have other environments, I suggest that you can try your scenario on another machine with VS2010 to check if the discrepancy still can occur. I am not sure it is a bug, as my personal point of view, the load test result analyzer displays the collected result. Maybe the issue will occur when you work with a large web perfromance test in a load test.

I can't get this issue on my side, if the situation still exists for a simple test, I am afraid that the issue is related to your VS.

You could locate to the IDE folder then run these commands to check if it can help:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE

Devenv.exe /SafeMode: Launches the IDE in safe mode loading minimal windows.

Devenv.exe /ResetSettings: Restores the IDE's default settings, optionally resets to the specified VSSettings file.

Devenv.exe /ResetAddin: Removes commands and command UI associated with the specified Add-in.

Devenv.exe /ResetSkipPkgs: Clears all SkipLoading tags added to VSPackages.

Best reagrds,

Amanda Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, February 18, 2013 6:03 AM