Font Size in Design Mode Increased by itself? RRS feed

• Question

• Several months ago, I logged in to Microsoft Expressions Web 2.0 and opened my webpages in Design view. On this random day, without me changing any settings, EW2 enlarged all the font in the Design view. It's still the correct size when viewed in the browser, but is completely wrong when editing in Design view. Today I logged in and the font got even bigger. This is rediculous. 

I don't know how to attach a link of what I'm seeing in EW2 because it's only in my Deisgn view. This makes it very difficult to edit a page when letters and words change the spacing of the entire page. If I could attached a jpeg, I could use snagit to capture an image of my screen to show you what I'm seeing.

Has this happened to anyone else? How do I correct the font size in my design mode to go back to normal to I can place text and images appropriately???

Monday, January 24, 2011 8:00 PM

All replies

• I doubt a screenshot would help.  It won't tell us what changed - and something did, if it was working properly before.

As an aside, you should be designing pages that work over a wide range of text sizes, since visitors can change text size in their browser.  Working at a larger text size than default certainly sounds inconvenient, and I hope you find a way to fix it, but it shouldn't change your design.

Monday, January 24, 2011 8:57 PM