InfoPath 2007 SharePoint Integration Help Needed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I created an InfoPath form that retrieves data from a SharePoint list and it looks great. The trouble is tht no one can access it. I get the error message: "The form cannot be opened because it requires the domain permission level and currently has restricted permission...."

I saved the InfoPath form to Domain permission and I changed the Trust to Full Trust,  but it still doesn't work.

My questions are:

1. What are all the things I need to a do to give people who already have access (read, write, edit) to a SharePoint site, access to an InfoPath form on that site?

2. Do I really need a security certificate eventhough everyone has access to the SharePoint site?

By the way, I am not an administrator, I cannot purchase software for the company, so what do I ask for from the site administrator?

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Monday, November 26, 2012 5:52 PM

All replies

• Do the users have read access to the SharePoint list where the InfoPath form retrieves data form? Most likely that's where the issue is.

I've designed forms that way. I don't think you'd need any security certificate or need to purchase any other software.

Pman
    http://www.pmansLab.com/

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:52 AM