none
Windows Embedded Compact 7 CETK camera test RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have started to test our camera driver with the Windows Embedded Compact 7 CETK and in some tests I get the following error messages from the test

FAIL in d:\chelanrtm13\private\test\multimedia\directx\dshow\camera\framew

ork\captureframework.cpp at line 2368: CCaptureFramework: Rendering the preview failed.; error 0x80040154 

FAIL in d:\chelanrtm13\private\test\multimedia\directx\dshow\camera\tests\

cameraperftests\cameraperftests.cpp at line 323: Failed to finalize the graph, unable to continue.; error 0x80040154     

FAIL in d:\chelanrtm13\private\test\multimedia\directx\dshow\camera\tests\

cameraperftests\cameraperftests.cpp at line 507: Failed to build the test graph.; error 0x80040154

Has anyone seen also these error messaes and might know what they mean? Unfortunately, the sources are not on my installation so no chance to review the code of the test case.

Do I maybe miss some configuration in my OS project or driver to solve these error messages?

Best regards,

Mike

Monday, August 8, 2011 9:45 AM

All replies

• Do you have an installation of Windows Embedded CE 6.0? The source of the test are there: they probably differ from the WEC7 version but they can give you an idea. At a first glance the failure is in a call to ICaptureGraphBuilder2::RenderStream (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa930715.aspx). HTH
    Luca Calligaris lucaDOTcalligarisATeurotechDOTcom www.eurotech.com Check my blog: http://lcalligaris.wordpress.com
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:08 AM
  • Hi Luca,

thanks for your informatio. Yes I have Windows CE 6. I will have a look on these sources and see if I can get more information what happens.

Best regards,

Mike

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:15 AM
  • Hi all,

I did now a test with the null camera driver and I get the same error messages. I was expecting that this driver because it is a reference would work. It seems to me that the DirectShow is not able to access the catpure device.

Could it be that the null camera driver and my driver misses some implementation to communicate correctly with the DirectShow interface or do I maybe miss a Directdraw filter?

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Mike

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 2:49 PM